Joint AORTIC cancer scientific session
Chair: Prof. Dr. Frank Chinegwundoh MBE, Barts Health NHS Trust, UK
Co-Chair: Dr. Rebecca Bücker, Klinikum Lemgo, Germany
- Let’s talk Breast Cancer Medicine in 2020: Biomarkers, Genomic Testing, Treatment Strategies and Survivorship
Speaker: Dr. med. Sebastian Hentsch, Head of Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Städtisches Klinikum Solingen, Germany
- Gastrointestinal cancers: Current Trends and clinical use of targeted Therapy
Speaker: Emily Baiyee MD, Ass. Professor, Boston University School of Medicine Hematology/Oncology, Boston Medical Center
- Emerging Opportunities in Cancer Immunotherapy
Speaker: Dr. med. Ivo Azeh, Practice and Day Clinic for Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Care, Gelsenkirchen
- Indolent Lymphomas and Chemotherapy - An outdated Approach?
New Paradigms in Lymphoma Treatment.
Speaker: Dr. Larissa Henze, Hematology/Oncology, University Hosp., Rostock
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break
Chair: PD Dr. Joelle, Tchinda, Pediatric Oncology, University Hospital, Zürich
Co-Chair: Dr. Phillipe O. Nono, Oncology/Palliativ Care, Leonberg
- Innovations in T-Cell Immunotherapy. CAR-T-Cell Therapy: Hype or Hope?
Speaker: Speaker: Prof. Dr. Francis Ayuk, UKE, Hamburg, Germany
- Prostrate Cancer Today – Epidemiology, Risk Factors, Screening and Prevention. Genetics and Situation in Men of African Descent
Speaker: Prof. Dr Frank Chinegwundoh MBE, Barts Health NHS Trust, UK
- Improving Cure and Reducing Side effects with Radiation: Strategies for optimizing the response of cancer to Radiation-Therapy.
Speaker: Dr. Ndimofor Chofor, Medical Physics Expert, Strahlentherapie Leer; Germany
13:00-14:00 Lunch Break